Sunday, April 27, 2008

Shirt of Fire and Olive

The post here Surrealistic Poetic Verses refers to the Surrealistic poetry here Poetic Surrealistic Experiment

I hope I will find a time to translate that poetry. It is also very difficult, as those surrealistic pictures cannot be simply translated into English to give the same meaning in Arabic. I mean the metaphor and other rhetorical expressions are more strong in Arabic than in English. It is fantastic and has its magnet power to make me just crazy about that poetry which falls in beautiful metaphoric stream.

The dedication is to an impossible woman. However, she is not just a normal woman. She is impossible to get, because she is not present. It is only present in my thoughts but I could not find her yet in this world. Therefore, she is impossible to get. However, I promise her optimistic crossing the twilight period through the bridge of culture to reach the ecstasy of our enlightenment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not abuse comments. I will delete any abuse and ban the abuser. Be nice and do not post irrelevant content. This is not a just me too blog. Thank YOU.

Social Bookmarks