Saturday, April 19, 2008

Axiologist Writer

I remember that having been (axiologist) long time ago, I wrote in different kinds of literature and arts. I actually have forgotten the way to write good English during starving to escape dictators and during all the nights of disturbance and worries.

Please add, share and make some flavours in the Sudanese Art environment. Send me your wishes if you want to be a member of this Blog. Use the comments form here for that purpose and provide some information about you.

One of the wonderful moments during high school that my English volunteer teacher Kevin Tabling read some of my short stories in the composition periods to the class, remarking that, was really good English. He was living at the same street where my house lied; and he used to express that if we are going to drink tea-milk at the evening, then that milk should be from the blonde goat. More details are at the headline-link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not abuse comments. I will delete any abuse and ban the abuser. Be nice and do not post irrelevant content. This is not a just me too blog. Thank YOU.

Social Bookmarks